Video size: 1280 X 720853 X 480640 X 360
Show player controls
“Programmed to like women” 🤣
@Anushree Bhargava Nah he's just a robot.
yeah that got like me too lmfao
That's the factory default of mark
I don't understand is it related to Facebook or something?
Anybody who uses "alpha" and "beta" unironically is a person who needs to be avoided
@tijmen2.0 I was about to make a joke about if we should avoid people studying/speaking greek as well. But I guess you kind of beat me to it🤣
@Gas Mask bro out corona in between
cries is mathematician
"I'm running for you babe!" *Got me rolling*
@Liam's Videos huh?
@Liam's Videos i was about to say that
im rolling for you babe
I just realized the "MasterBeta," and I'm currently laughing like a maniac
What makes this even funnier is that the real meaning of ‘Alpha’ when it comes to wolf packs is that they are the parent who takes care of other pack members
yes, and it's rarely ever one wolf, it's usually the strongest wolves
“90% of men don’t understand basic maths, while the other 45% become alphas” got my rolling on the floor
Bro “my rolling on the floor”?
%135 is men??????
90+45 =100 makes sense
@Lilah Smith edit it 🤦🏻♂️
I love the fact that Ray William Johnson returned when the world needed him the most, keep up the content legend.
Give this man an award for making us all a little smarter by day
“85% percent of guys run for their girlfriends, the rest 15 percent become billionaires” But how about the person who wrote it
@prateek jevoor lmaoo
He should be a trillionaire by now.
“90% of men don’t understand basic math, the other 45% become alphas” got me knocked tfo 💀
“And this guys…. Programmed to like women”THAT SENT ME 💀
Ayo my fav-
I'm still laughing
@taehyung's last braincell 👀
@MintyMinho♡wait, I just met you in yeonbin's video and now I met you here 👁👄👁
This ACTUALLY Has me rolling down the floor 😂😂😂😂
I want to be a billionaire. I also want a loving monogamous relationship, preferably marriage.. they’re not mutually exclusive
the more times you watch this video the funnier it gets
Not gonna lie, the last sentence got me laughing 🤣
I love these guys. They have no clue that they've become a meme and I find that fulfilling.
@UntalentedHearts I'm literally cracking up at 4am... Welp💀
They are clearly joking
@Cherrie T teenagers do
@gringochucha oh nvm I just realized the bold letters -.-
man keep doing what you do. Humanity needs you
It's 3am and I'm laughing my ass of at this, the neighbors are gonna kill me 💀
My respect for this guy can't be discribed
“Your math is blowing my mind”-Tony Stark/Iron Man
I love this man for bringing a bit of logical and critical thinking to this world
This is certified crictical thinking now? Oh man we fked up
@The Ultimate Rage Literally do you live under a rock or what? Haven’t you see this sigma male trend going around?
@Rokly that's it? So there was no mathematical mistake! Thank you so much☺ Noone else cleared my doubt and was sarcastic..sry m a junior and m weak at maths too hehe
@itadakimasu the inaccurate, made up and never recorded percentage.
Pov: you had no idea Ray was eating uncooked noodles
Also, when people refer to other men as weak "beta males" the statement that betas are weak is inaccurate because many animal packs in the wild have alphas as leaders who make plans and who are genuinely smart, and the "beta" is the strongest in the pack and enforces the rules and plans the alpha puts in placeA human example is the peaky blinders series where "Tommy Shelby" is the smart one that makes plans for the gang and is a leader, while his brother "Arthur Shelby" is the strongest one and is the muscle in the gang he would be addressed as a beta maleAnother example real life this time A leader of a country or territory will make rules and is generally in charge of how the country is run he or she is an alpha And there is agency's, police, military, etc that protect the territory and enforce the rules set in place by the alpha they are beta males and females.
"90% of men don't understand basic math, the other 45% become alphas"Sent me to heaven😂
Omg this guy is gold 🤣🤣🤣🤣 thanks for calling out people in the funniest way possible
“And this guy’s…programmed to like women”😭😭😭💀💀💀✋🏼✋🏼✋🏼
I was more surprised that 15 percent of men are billionaires 😳 Let's be honest, we all know he's a robot commanded by the lizard lord.
@IronicIvan How? Horse? Or wagon?
"95% of men don't understand basic math, the other 45% become alphas" Really killed me
"im running for you babe" got me running on the floor up and down 😔😂
“90% of men don’t understand basic math, the other 45% became alphas”Wow, I never knew 135% of men did these things! 😭😁
"This guy is programmed to like women." LMAO 😂😂😂
Ray be motivating us more than those crackpot "alphas" 😂
@Aadya Dubey better to become a monke
@renso musni really sigma what does that even mean aint we humans
Alpha exists not a single sigma or beta has made it to the top. Alphas run the world and your sad to your not one of us.
@Aadya Dubey no
@Not mad just disappointed OMG VINCE
"runs for girlfriend" reminds me of politicians running for their positions. I think alphas want to be the girlfriend themselves
You're a legend, Ray
"and this guy is programmed to like woman" got me dying laughing-
Ray you might up my day 🤣
this whole "alpha beta sigma" thing is just astrology but for men.
Thats what a beta would say
@Gorkroy Morkins I never claimed anything else
@Shadow_Entity the thing is the alpha wolf is the one that cares for the pack the most and is the most selfless and wise not the biggest strongest one.
Eww..they aren't. It's a rank system and we grind for it, pursuiting it. Not something you forced to be one.
Bro it's just a meme
"This guy's.. programmed to like women"Made me realize lizard men were programmable
The facing of this is to motivate a capable man who actually wins his ideal love and a family to match.
His slow motion at the end got me🤣🤣😅.
I love seeing ur content u gotta become a comedian and perform on stage somewhere
The more I see Mark Zuckerberg, the scarier he looks. He really is slightly terrifying in some sort of robotic way.
I pray someone just edited in his eyes 😨
@h h lose*. Bro, I’m literally just joking about him and you’re getting upset because people talk about him.
@Some Person did someone just lost an argument he had started
“This guys... *programmed to like women”* got me rolling into the sky-😭
90% + 45% = 135%I think we know on which side he is ( 90% )
"90% of men don't understand basic math the other 45% become Alphas"I never thought of it that way 🤔
Bro the “this guys…programmed to like women” hit me hard
This got me laughing
All the tiny details in his joke tweet are amazing XD
“90% of men don’t understand math” Thats me
"Programmed to like women" I cackled 😂😂😂😂
The tweet says: "90% of men don't understand basic maths, while the other 45% become alphas" This means he is the 90%, because of that 45% and because his name is MasterBetaDaily, also he's running like the first tweet
"I love how you put all the taboo numbers in one tweet"
i like how he did his own tweet too 🤣🤣😂😂
i laughed so hard im mad now
Whenever I hear people calling themselves alpha and omega, I think about how quickly these people would drop that if they learned about the omegaverse
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LAUGHING IN FUJOSHI
@Nikita Sarma lmao math class 😂😂
Thanks for the idea!
“And this guys… Programmed to like women”I swear I choked 💀
90% of guys have a girlfriend. The rest 10% have a brain -ultimate joker boy quotes
"85% of guys run for their girlfriends, the rest 15% become billionaires."Dude's with leg paralysis: 😑😐
this is so full of beta energy😂😂
Any man unironically using terms like alpha, sigma and chad is a red flag🚩
@VK Austin lol triggered 😏
Those Gaston wannabe, at least Gaston was handsome, they can't even be that
Imagine you say you live in chad 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩
@ö I know someone named Chad. Great guy. Super thoughtful, respectful, and a tad introverted - pretty much the exact opposite of the stereotype.
The last part got me lol
Slomo-walking, wearing sunglasses and holding a bread. DEFENITIVELY a billionaire
Imagine if an ‘Alpha male’ met someone who was into the omegaverse “I’m a real alpha and I don’t have to listen to a beta male like you”“Actually, I’m an omega”“What’s an omega?”“Submissive and breedable.”“Wha-““SUBMISSIVE AND BREEDABLE. ALSO I’M IN HEAT NOW GIVE ME YOUR BIG KNOT AND IMPREGNATE ME ALPHA DADDY”
"This guy is programmed to like women" had rolling bruh!--😭😂😂
if you ever feel sad about your life, just know that somebody out there is watching a 29 minute video on how to become an alpha male
@Matthew Rodriguezdear god, that's even worse
@Matthew Rodriguez Mr Maguire's gonna put some durt in your eyes
If you ever feel sad about your life,just know that somebody is making a 29 minute video about how to become an alpha male
I think what it means is that if you put all of your focus into your partner, it’s harder to become successful.
Hahaha the math had me 🤣
“And this guy is programmed to like women” 😂😂😂
"in running for u babe!"Me: *dies from laughter
I see these alpha and sigma male videos all the time and every time I just end up laughing really hard at bs like this.
it's the im not like any other girls but *male version*
Wolf don't have alpha and beta concept, wolf pack lead by couple who are parent of pack, their children are members of pack and wolf pack actually Family
90% of males who like to tell the world they're an 'Alpha male' are actually what they refer to as 'Beta'. Hell, maybe even Zeta 😂😂😂
Yeah it's just a BS concept.
Edgy teenager thing
If we're not talking about werewolves I don't wanna hear the terms Alpha, Beta, Omega.😂💀 "Alphamaledaily"💀🙄😒💀😂😂😂
*"Programmed to like women" 😂😂*
"90℅ of men dont understand basic maths"Well what about my dad?
"90% of men don't understand basic math, the other 45% become alphas"
nice content! keep up the good work
“MasterBetaDaily”LOL it’s English accent time
This guy is fncking hilarious 😂
"This guy is programmed to like women" haha yes
"Im Runnin' for you Babe!" Im Ded 😂
"90% of men don't understand basic maths, 45% become alphas" I'm not one of the 90% mens
“Master beta daily” has me dying
I'm dying 😂
I think we can all come to a reasonable conclusion that the “alpha/sigma mindset” is just the male version of zodiac signs.Edit: Y’all, I get that you use the mindset for meme purposes and I do too, I’m talking about people who actually take it seriously lol no need to argue-
That's what a Capricorn would say
It's way different lol.
you really have a good sense of humor
I like how he takes a bite and spawns 2 feet away
not knowing math doesn't make you beta but the willingness to understand and solve it makes you an alpha
"90% of men doesn`t know basic mathThe 45% become alphas" Wow nice math you got there buddy
"90% of men don't understand basic maths, while the other 45% becime alphas" heart touching words😓edit: sheeeesh 1k likes this is crazy🔥
We can tell which percent that guy was a part of.
Well idc if you have 1k
Yo how were they able to guess me in that first line
My face when trying to understand that last one- I looked like I dropped my phone on my face
"Alpha" males: "90% of males run for women".Me: Bold of you to assume that you can run at all!"
Seeing the text Elon sent to AHSeeing him simping like thatWell sure put my life in perspective
I don't run for women, I run for men😎
Genetic testing of wolves refuted the hypothesis. The original study was pre-DNA. The researcher who created the Alpha concept retracted it.
Ouuu can I get a link to that article? I really wanna read it
Tbf I don't think the idea of betas and alphas was exclusively that men are like wolves, its just a way to describe personality types, which are shaky on their own, but there is some truth to the fact that some men are more agreeable and meek while others are more less agreeable and more outgoing and confident and therefore more attractive to women and such.
@m. Alice makes perfect sense.
I’m part of that 90% lol
There's two types of alpha men-the ones that are laughable-the ones that say so because it's a fun joke
*MasterBeta* DailyHad me laughing my ass off😂😂😂🤣🤣
"90% of men don't understand basic maths, while the other 45% become Alpha"Me: And It Seems To Me Your Part Of That 90%... 🤣🤣🤣
“100% of gals arent vegan10% of gals become deities”- AlphaFemaleDaily (my code name) and also probably ThatVeganTeacher
Are you the Breezy I play pokemon with? Lmao
69% men watch Ray William JohnsonRest 31% , also watch Ray William Johnson
And 0.1 percent run for billionaire girlfriends 🙂
Run for girlfriends mean“Looking for a girlfriend”